Allows a resident of Colorado to be choose someone else to handle their vehicle related matters in regards to the Department of Revenue (Find an Office).  The form must be filled in and once it is signed by both parties in front of a notary public the agent may have the power to do the following;

Apply for and Receive a New Registration or New Temporary Registration.*
Apply for and Receive Certificate of Title.*
Apply for and Receive Duplicate Certificate of Title
(Secure and Verifiable Identification is required only when the original title was issued on or after July 1, 2006)*
To transfer ownership and acknowledge odometer reading
To record a lien
To release a lien
To apply for and receive a copy of a motor vehicle record
To receive a Persons with Disability Parking Privileges placard

Motor Vehicle


Source –